Add to Cart broken... "You have no items in your shopping cart"

I was getting this error when I click "Add to Cart" everytime, and then I add an HTML Minifier and it seemed to fix it. But now, I get this same error randomly on 1 or more products, but not all, and not all the time. If I wait long enough, eventually it will work for the product(s) in question, but then another product will not add to cart... I do not no where to start or diagnose... I believe that the products will eventually add when the session refreshes, but I am not sure... As to why it is only 1 or a few products at a time and seemingly random... I am completely lost... I love the extension and wish I could use it, but I cannot trust it until I fix this... It is costing me sales and wasting Adwords money... PLEASE HELP!

Hey Pong,
Thanks for replying... I have tried with the html minifier off and it is the same. There is not an error message that exactly points to the problem. When you the customer clicks add to cart, the correct url opens, but the item does not add and the cart displays the "You have no items in your shopping cart" message.

I am not using Plumrocket Ajax Cart, or Mini Cart

Last edited:

Pong

Administrator
Staff member
Which HTML minifier do you use?
You can log a ticket with us by proving tmp root password to your server and URL , login to your magento admin. We can take a quick look.

APPTRIAN... But even when disabled, I am having the same issue. I will open a ticket.
My litespeed server comes from my hosting provider... Do I need to go through them? I do not have a user login for the ticket system.