Broken WHMCS login-page

Good morning,
Just wanted to inform you about very important bug in the latest version of LiteSpeed. Our website has been made on Wordpress and is fully integrated with WHMCS (with WHMPress Client Area plugin which has its own cache-option).

After enabling the LiteSpeed plugin for Wordpress, it's not possible to log into the WHMCS Panel (nothing happens, the user is logged out even after inserting right username/password).

Greetings!

KevinFwu

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Przemek,

If there is a common uri for the client area (e.g. example.com/whmcs/), in the litespeed cache settings, add /whmcs/ (from my example) to the do not cache uri section. Once that is saved, purge the cache and see if it works.

Kevin

Thank you for your answer and sorry for this late reply. Yes, there is a common sub-page /clients/ . Could you tell me how can I add it to the "do not cache" section? I don't see this option in the Wordpress plugin settings.

Greetings!

KevinFwu

Administrator
Staff member
Przemek,

In the litespeed cache settings, look for the 'Do not cache Rules' tab. Do not cache URI should be the first available option. In it, add '/clients' and it should work. Let me know how it goes.

Cheers,
Kevin