Concurrent connection limit for CURL?

I am sending more then 200 concurrent connections with CURL to get txt files. On my local server, there is no problem. Also when I run my server with apache, there is also no problem but while litespeed is active on my server some connections go missing. There is no HTTP error, no header and no log at all. Like the connections are blocked by server.

I tried to increase max connections limit, connection timeout and keep-alive settings but it doesn't solve my problem.

What should I do to fix it? Is there a log file that I can look for the problem? In the litespeed server log viewer and error_log file, there is no log for this action.

After I switch to apache, the problem did not accure. Then I switched back to litespeed and the problem does not repeat, all the connections have been made and there was no missing connection. But then I restart my server while litespeed active the problem continues.

I am have Litespeed Web Host Professional (2-Worker) License. I really love litespeed and I don't want to switch an another web server.

I really need to fix this problem. I can give details about the proccess and other if you want.

Last edited:

NiteWave

Administrator
the issue has been submitted as a ticket and resolved, although no final conclusion yet.

at least 2 issues are found related:
1st issue:
https://www.php.net/manual/en/function.curl-multi-init.php
when using this curl_multi_init() to establish 200 concurrent connections to a google server, some connections are dropped by google server.

2nd issue:
the lsphp external app has been changed a lot than default settings, looks make the problem worse.