deploying Node.js on litespeed

Hello
I've been looking for days for a solution and now I'm here. The amount of documentation is too little and vague.

I have an application in /home/mysite/public_html/application and I'm supposed to access it via mysiteurl.com/myapp
when I run the server it should take port 3000 and when I run it via ssh it's all good. Site is running on Cpanel and Almalinux 8

When I access it from browser I get a 404 and Litespeed says "118126] [T0] [/etc/apache2/conf.d/userdata/std/2_4/mysite/mysiteurl.com/myapp.conf:13] cannot determine application type at /home/mysite/public_html/application/, disable it. "

The conf file is generated directly from Cpanel passenger and I see no errors in it.

When I investigate, I need to enable the virtual host / external app server / listeners and all the info I find does not match what I see and I get no results. I've tried making listeners, virtual hosts, external app server, you name it.

What would be the next step to enable my app on litespeed so it can be accessed from outside?

serpent_driver

Site is running on Cpanel and Almalinux 8
cPanel or CyberPanel? cPanel is not CyberPanel!

When I access it from browser I get a 404 and Litespeed says "118126] [T0] [/etc/apache2/conf.d/userdata/std/2_4/mysite/mysiteurl.com/myapp.conf:13] cannot determine application type at /home/mysite/public_html/application/, disable it. "
LiteSpeed Enterprise or OpenLiteSpeed?

abk

Administrator
Staff member
I apologize but I responded 7 minutes later after your opened the ticket initially but didn't get any communication back until today couple of hours ago.
Since we are back in touch, we can continue communication in that ticket.