I think I broke my site...

I think I have done some damage, I have jetpack and downloaded lightspeed. Followed a tutorial
everything was going swimmingly until we got to the page/image section. Next thing I know my site got super slow, page and images took forever to load and some images have disappeared. I want to just delete lightspeed, but I'm afraid that I have messed with my backend. I really need some help please. www.precisionguttersandexteriors.ca

qtwrk

Hi,

you can try reset to default setting

Toolbox --> Export/Import , from there you can reset it to default and see how it goes.

Best regards,

so now that I have reset to default, can I clean the cache database optimizer in Manage? My site is super slow, that's why I opted for litespeed, so far it's made my site slower...sigh

qtwrk

Hi,

Yes, you can clean it , but I think it's irrelevant to this case.

Guide is just a general guidance , it may NOT be one-fit-for-all , each site has its own , unique , set-up , so you can not just bindly apply other's setting on your site , you need to play around a bit.

Best regards,

qtwrk

Well , first of all , you need a caching solution , since you are running on Nginx , the caching part of LSCWP won't work , you can try switch to a LiteSpeed-powered hosting provider , or try QUIC.cloud