Interworx/Lightspeed???

I would appreciate very much if someone could tell me if the Interworx control panel is compatible with the Lightspeed web server? I've read and heard that cPanel, Plesk. Emsign, DirectAdmin is supported but not Interworx?!... I'm running Centos 5.4 on a VPS and would like to use Interworx/Lightspeed combination... anyone has any experience with this and how to get it to work correctly? Heard the problem is with rebooting Apache within preset Interworx root settings or? that seems to be the problem but what if you run primitively from Lightspeed own cp? appreciate any help with this! thanks!

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
Interworx works with LiteSpeed, just interworx uses a special apache module called mod_watch which is not supported by LiteSpeed, so some statistical feature may not work properly.

Thanks for the reply! That's really nice to know I can run this Centos5/Interworx/Litespeed combination... so no problem installing that's great! is there anything special I should do different when installing Litespeed into Interworx than a typical normal install?... by the way what particular Stats features would be most affected as you say might not work properly? the thing I love the most about Interworx is it's awesome bandwidth/webstats/visitors/stats graphs would they be affected by this mod_watch?

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
Yes, the bandwidth stats graphs will be affected. We plan to implement something similar to mod_watch, but it has lower priority and could take for a while.