Litespeed + LSAPI rails

Hello there!

I have been fiddling around with getting litespeed to serve a Ruby on Rails application, and i got it working by using the "./script/rails s" command on port 3000, so it should work. Its basically just a clean generated app that has a simple extra controller generated.

I have followed the simple guides on the wiki, and i keep getting the same error, resulting in a 503 from the server, but if i request the files that exist in the /public folder, it shows them just fine. In my error.log, it says connection reset by peer, but thats pretty generic, however my stderr.log gives me this error loads of times - a couple per pageload.

Code:
2011-01-23 15:26:59.025 [STDERR] /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-3.0.3/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:239:in `require': no such file to load -- initializer (LoadError)
        from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-3.0.3/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:239:in `require'
        from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-3.0.3/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:227:in `load_dependency'
        from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-3.0.3/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:239:in `require'
        from /usr/local/lsws/fcgi-bin/RailsRunner.rb:133
and i have absolutely no clue how to fix this, google havent been very helpfull, but i tried raising the memory limit with no result.

This runs on a VPS running Ubuntu 10.04.

I hope you guys can help me, im getting very desperate here :-(