migrating from Apache, how can I set threads manually?

Alborz

Hi guys.

I just moved from Apache (on CentOS x64,cPanel) to LiteSpeed

LiteSpeed has imported all Apache virtual hosts and converted them to its format

I'm using the trial version of LS and the problem is I can't edit and config this lines of virtual hosts in LS manually, the trial version of LS is using only 2 threads simultaneously, I'm wondering if my websites I hosted on this server is using 2 threads or 1 thread, and if I purchase the license of LS, is it possible to take the full threads (8 threads) for my hosts?

Alborz

So according to what you said, all of my imported-from-Apache virtual hosts are currently using 2 CPUs ? and if I upgrade to full version , all of them will use 8 CPUs ? is that right?

NiteWave

Administrator
right. you don't need worry about 2 or 8-CPU license much. as stated in the wiki:

"For leased 1/2/4/8 cpu license, you can choose upgrade/downgrade between them. For upgrade, the system will calculate the price difference. For downgrade, you can do it at end of your current billing cycle."

usually, starting from a 2-CPU license is a good choice. you can upgrade/downgrade the license in a monthly basis according your traffic, server load etc.