Upgrade to 3.2

Will the 3.2 upgrade be available under "Version Management" in the LiteSpeed Control Panel? Or do I have to upgrade via Terminal access? Please give me direction on this.

Thanks!
BZ

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
We usually wait a couple days before trigger the autoupdate, just in case any thing wrong with the release.
You can update it manually by running install.sh from command line.

OK. I noticed today in the Version management it says that a download is available for 3.2, but it sends me to a download page. Can we not do this update automatically through the Litespeed interface like we were able to with 3.1.1?

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
Have you configured LSWS to download the update package for you? maybe for some reason the download failed, just update it manually from command line, and see if next release will go through.

PSS

Have you configured LSWS to download the update package for you? maybe for some reason the download failed, just update it manually from command line, and see if next release will go through.
I also got just the info the 3.2 was available and the link led straight here so I had to update manually. I was looking forward to LS to do the update for me. Is there a setting that lets it do the download to server and run .sh from there?