Errors after clean installation

Hello,

I installled LS ent server with CyberPanel. All work as expected and fine. but when I loging to LS web admin I have this errors:

sdfsdf.png
pls help fix it, since my perfectionism prevents me from sleeping well when I know that there are errors on my server :D

Command -> $SERVER_ROOT/lsphp71/bin/lsphp seems to be wrong, but LS support should know what to do if CyberPanel is installed.
The same command for php versions that do not have errros... php7.2 php7.3 php7.4

thank you for your help and will wait when someone from support team will help with it.

serpent_driver

I don't have CyberPanel, but check /opt/ directory, if there is /cyberpanel subdirectory. If yes, this subdir should contain lsphp dir's.

serpent_driver

It's up to you, but if you don't have PHP versions < 7.2 installed, you can remove all LSAPI API versions < 7.2 from "External App" tab. Errors should dissapear after LSWS restart. Or wait for LS support...

It's up to you, but if you don't have PHP versions < 7.2 installed, you can remove all LSAPI API versions < 7.2 from "External App" tab. Errors should dissapear after LSWS restart. Or wait for LS support...
yes, this works! thank you for your help. I also removed not used script handlers and no more this errors.