LiteSpeed Web Server Plugin / WP cache plugin - error on mass upgrade

Hello

I am trying to upgrade the WP cache plugin for all WP instances with the integrated function (version 6.4.1) but I get this error:

Code:
Warning: mkdir(): No such file or directory in /usr/local/lsws/add-ons/webcachemgr/src/PluginVersion.php on line 759
Warning: touch(): Unable to create file /usr/src/litespeed-wp-plugin/3.6.4/translations/.ls_translation_check_en because No such file or directory in /usr/local/lsws/add-ons/webcachemgr/src/PluginVersion.php on line 763
Warning: mkdir(): No such file or directory in /usr/local/lsws/add-ons/webcachemgr/src/PluginVersion.php on line 759
Warning: touch(): Unable to create file /usr/src/litespeed-wp-plugin/6.4/translations/.ls_translation_check_de_CH because No such file or directory in /usr/local/lsws/add-ons/webcachemgr/src/PluginVersion.php on line 763 Stopping mass operation.

How can the problem be solved?

Thanks

I have now looked into the matter, the problem is that there is no "3.6.4" and "6.4" folder in the /usr/src/litespeed-wp-plugin folder, I only have this: 6.0.0.1 6.2.0.1 6.3.0.1 6.4.1

Why is it trying to write files to the non-existent folders “3.6.4” and “6.4”? Where do these non-existent versions come from? I think some config file is crooked.

Thanks

I have now looked into the matter, the problem is that there is no "3.6.4" and "6.4" folder in the /usr/src/litespeed-wp-plugin folder, I only have this: 6.0.0.1 6.2.0.1 6.3.0.1 6.4.1

Why is it trying to write files to the non-existent folders “3.6.4” and “6.4”? Where do these non-existent versions come from? I think some config file is crooked.

Thanks
Bump

serpent_driver

@CarsonGriffin

/usr/src/litespeed-wp-plugin folder doesn't refer to the LiteSpeed cache plugin for WordPress. It's a system directory that seems to be used for cPanel/WHM control panel, meaning such error is related to the cPanel/WHM plugin, but not to the cache plugin itself. Therefore you should try to update the provided LSWS control panel plugin for cPanel, Plesk or DirectAdmin or any other supported server control panel.